Don't forget about your homework:
1. Log into Charms and update/add your information. Most importantly email addresses!!
2. Contracts & Field Trip Permission Slips DUE Fri. SEPT. 6th
3. Video/Audio Recording of you playing mvt. 3
4. COMPLETE YOUR DOT BOOKS! - Please USE THIS DRILL - NOT the one that was handed out in class on Friday!
5. Leadership Applications DUE Tues. SEPT. 3rd
Just a reminder about our Welcome Picnic tomorrow evening from 5-8pm on the front lawn of Platt High School. Please bring either a salad of some kind or dessert to share with others. We are looking forward to all of us spending some time together. :)
Charms has been "fixed" and is now available to log in to so that everyone can update their information. Making sure your information is up to date will be a grade for the first quarter, so please be sure to visit www.charmsoffice.com and login with your Student ID # to add or review all of your information.
The Charms website is not quite available for you to log in yet. We are still in the process of closing out last year and opening up the new one. We apologize for this taking longer than we expected, but things should be up and running by the time band camp starts. Thank you for your patience.
Likewise, if you have not joined our Facebook group or followed @plattband on Twitter, you should do this in the very near future. Starting with the first week of school this will be one of our only means of immediate communication.